I am trying to learn about web services and I have a copy of our production
stripes code web application in another directory using another copy of Tomcat.
 I am also working in Eclipse Helios 3.6.1.  I tried searching the Stripes
mailing list but the posts that I saw had to do with file uploads which is not
what I'm trying to accomplish.

I would like to know if it is possible to call an action bean run its methods
via a web service so that I can reuse the logic that is already exists in my
workspace?  I am trying to create a web service project and I am choosing the
Bottom up Java bean Web Service and also choosing the Apache Axis2 runtime.

Any suggestion/direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Melinda Savoy
Sr. Programmer Analyst, ERP Systems
Innovative Technology Solutions
Texas Health Resources
600 E. Lamar Blvd, Ste 301, Arlington TX  76011
melindasa...@texashealth.org<mailto:melindasa...@texashealth.org>

Texas Health Resources: Arlington Memorial,
Harris Methodist and Presbyterian Hospitals
A shared mission and now a shared name.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message
from your system.