> Basically, in addition to the other things I mentioned there indeed is one
> Stripes configuration that I set... by creating a custom LocalePicker
> subclass that picks the character encoding "UTF-8"... and dropping it the
> configured Stripes extensions folder... the relevant code is as follows:

Ah, ok, thanks for the tip.

I still don't mind putting in the extra filter, since all my projects seem to
have a ton of them anyway, and dropping in one extra line isn't much bother :-)

I imagine one could also put in a custom Interceptor, if we're in the process
of listing different ways of enabling UTF-8 :-D

/Janne