What platform are you running this on?

Thanks,

Tim

From: Laurent Pellegrino [mailto:laurent.pellegr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 1:22 PM
To: stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Stripes-users] How to iterate on a list

Hi all,

I have an ActionBean which has the following field with its associated getter
and setter:

private List<MyObject> results;

The ArrayList is created and populated in the DefaultHandler method. Then, I
want to print the results list value in my JSP. The JSP file contains the
following lines:

<c:forEach items="${actionBean.results}" var="result">

</c:forEach>

The MyObject instances contain a field myField with its associated getter and
setter. Moreover, when I add a sysout before to return the Resolution in my
DefaultHandler method I can see that my list contains several entries. My issue
is that nothing is print to the screen.

Does my JSP code is wrong?

Kind Regards,

Laurent

Barclays             www.barclaycardus.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity who is the intended recipient. Unauthorized use of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by
replying to this message and delete this material from any system it may be on.