Sorry but I forgot to mention that we're running Stripes 1.5.5

Thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Savoy, Melinda
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 5:06 PM
To: 'Stripes Users List'
Subject: FW: SCMWeb Runtime Exception - PHA - SAVOYM - QA

We have a numerous web server regions where we run our Stripes web app. The
code that we have is identical across all our server regions (DEV, QA, UAT,
PROD).  Interesting enough just this afternoon, I started getting this error in
my QA region where I'm getting the following error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
net.sourceforge.stripes.tag.layout.LayoutRenderTag.doAfterBody()I
        at org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:263)

We're getting this error as soon as we try to access our web site.

The stack trace is directly below.

Any suggestions on why this would be happening would be appreciated.  I'm not
sure why this would not be running in this server but running on all our other
web server regions.

Thanks in advance for any direction/suggestions.