Thomas Menke <stripesml@...> writes:

> On 06/16/2011 01:45 AM, nicolas savoini wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I'am starting to try to use indexed property.
> > But i got an error.
> >
> > Here what i have
> > - The manager
> > package com.nsa.n74.tvshowtrackerweb.servlet.stripes;
> > public class TvshowManager
> > public List<TvShow>  getAllTvShows()
> > {
> > List<TvShow>  tvshows;
> > testDB tt= new testDB();
> > tvshows = tt.getTenTvShow();
> > tt.closeSession();
> > return tvshows;
> > }
> >
> > -My jsp : linktvshow.jsp
> > <jsp:useBean id="tvshowManager" scope="page"
> > class="com.nsa.n74.tvshowtrackerweb.servlet.stripes.TvshowManager"/>
> > <stripes:form action="/linkTvShow.action">
> > <c:forEach items="${tvshowManager.AllTvShows}" var="tvshow"
> > varStatus="loop">
>
> I think that should be items="${tvshowManager.allTvShows}" with
> lowercase "a" although I have to admit that I never tried with a capital
> letter and have no idea what is actually looked for if you capitalise
> the first letter here...
>

> > thanks
> > Nicolas
>
> Thomas

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/ephox-dev2dev

Hey again

thanks for the first answer but i still have some issue

Here what i have in the code source of my webpage :

            <th>ID</th>
            <th>Tv Show Name</th>

        <c:forEach
items="[com.nsa.n74.tvshowtrackerweb.hibernate.TvShow@3652ac26,
com.nsa.n74.tvshowtrackerweb.hibernate.TvShow@6da40ea6,
com.nsa.n74.tvshowtrackerweb.hibernate.TvShow@2dbdec86]" var="ts"
 varStatus="loop">
 </c:forEach>

in my jsp i got that :
 <c:forEach items="${tvshowManager.allTvShows}" var="ts" varStatus="loop">
                ${ts.id}
value="${ts.id}"/></td>
value="${ts.name}"/></td>

        </c:forEach>