You should prohibit direct access to your jsp. This can be done by moving your
jsps under WEB-INF or declare a security constraint in web.xml.
Regards Jocke.

 From: alexk...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:40:37 +0600a
To: stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Direct access to .jsp, no security manager
(stripesstuff security)

Hi,Why don't you use actionBean for that jsp, just create empty action bean and
you'll not have any problems:)

2011/7/13 T Akhayo <t.akh...@gmail.com>

Good evening,

I'm currently using the security interceptor from stripesstuff. It

works like a charm.

There is only one problem, when i access my .jsp pages directly (surf

to .jsp page) the  "allowed" jsp tag always grant access.

When i go to a .action page (which forwards to the .jsp) everything works fine.

I turned debugging on and found out that when going directly to a .jsp

page the security interceptor doesn't insert the security manager in

the current request. When using the "allowed" tag the debug message

is:

"there is no security manager; allowing access"

Is there a way i can manually insert the security manager?

Please note that i am using my own j2eesecuritymanager.

Kind regards,

T. Akhayo

stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net

http://p.sf.net/sfu/appsumosfdev2dev