Hello guys

I'm happy to tell you that the new version of Stars has been released.
What's new?
I've added Spring Security support to this version. If you choose Spring as
a service provider which is default configuration in the stars-example,
you'll find that I use @Secured annotation and spring authentication instead
of the simple servlet filter.

The example file is *highly recommended* for everyone who is interested in
how to build the web site with Stripes elegantly.
The example is the modified version of the classic Stripes-example. If
you're familiar with stripes-example already,
give stars-example a try. You'll not disappoint.

Check it out there
http://code.google.com/p/stars/

--
Sincerely Yours