Hi Mike,

The only pattern I had to change during the transition to streaming
layout was stripes:layout-render inside fmt:bundle.
It was kind of making sense to me, so I corrected them and everything
works fine after that.

And my JSPs have the most patterns you mentioned except: 'invoke
layout-render inside of layout-components'.
So it might be a good place to start.

Hope this helps,
Iwao