Hi,

Thank you for the feedback!

Just for future reference (as I cannot think of any practical use
case), if you really need to use Stripes hidden tags instead of plain
ones, you should be able to workaround the duplication issue by
specifying the indexes.
<ss:hidden name="test[0]" value="testValue1" />
<ss:hidden name="test[1]" value="testValue2" />

Regards,
Iwao