Hi!
Is there any way to display errors from action beans deeper in the
actionBeanStack? I have tried s:errors with beanClass/action but it
doesn't work. The problem is, I have some actions which end up (using
ForwardResolution) displaying the main page of our application (because
there is an error and you are not allowed to view the target site), but
I don't want the action which is handling the main page to know about
all possible errors which end up here?
Regards,
piotrek