Hi Rolf,

I have to admit I didn't have the @UrlBinding - however adding it didn't
solve the issue - the strange thing is this code worked fine for many
months, I was actually just about to finish of this project when this
started happening.

I have copied the MyActionResolver class from the book (p.288).

My ActionBean is called SearchActionBean so I added @UrlBinding("/search")
to the top of the SearchActionBean (before the class declaration.

I also tried adding

<init-param>
            <param-name>ActionResolver.Class</param-name>
            <param-value>ext.MyActionResolver</param-value>
        </init-param>

to the web.xml in the <filter> tag, as I saw that in the books appendix -
and it seems that this may help to get MyActionResolver to handle the
request (not sure if that makes sense).

None of these things seem to work.

Thanks,
Ankur

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Rolf <r.su...@minihouse.eu> wrote:

> Ankur Sharda <ankurshardais@...> writes:
>

> > Actually I reduced the path from com.myapp.action to just action,
> because I
> was finding that it cluttered up my workspace - also I have other apps
> that seem
> to work. So I am guessing this is something more deep inside Stripes ...But
> thanks Javier for your help :)AnkurOn Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Javier
> Domingo <javierdo1 <at> gmail.com> wrote:I think you need to specify the
> full
> path, take as example the sample bug tracker in stripes zipball. they use
> full
> paths org.sample.action for example (in init-param)
> >

> Hi Ankur,
>
> When you copy stuff out of Freddy's book (which is fine) be sure to use
> everything he showed you (chapter 13.2):
>
> Did you include the extension to the NameBasedActionResolver that
> eliminates
> action bean suffixes (page 288)
>
> Do you have @UrlBinding("the/url/binding") annotated on your action bean?
>
> Greets Rolf