Hello,

I'm using DynamicMappingFilter and annotated URLs for all my actions.

I'm trying to map the root of the application context "/" to an existing
actionBean.
The actionbean I want "/" to go to, is currently bound to "/category".

I created a new IndexActionBean which Forwards to CategoryActionBean, and
placed @UrlBinding("/") on the IndexActionBean, but while debugging I found
that it is being invoked simultaneously with other actions: for example if I
go to /category/1 , it invokes the IndexActionBean and CategoryActionBean at
once.  The correct output is returned to the browser, but both actions run,
which is strange.

I tried to set it as a welcome file, but it doesn't seem to work with the
MappingFilter.

So doing this doesn't work:
<welcome-file>/category</welcome-file>

I also tried with servlet mapping to *.action

  <welcome-file-list>
        <welcome-file>Index.action</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>

This makes "/" point to IndexActionBean and it works, but all other
UrlBindings stop working.. so going to "/category" gives 404 not found if I
set that welcome-file.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can achieve this?

Thanks!