De : Aaron Stromas [mailto:passog...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : August-20-12 1:59 PM
À : Stripes Users List
Objet : Re: [Stripes-users] internal form refresh after validation

Actually, I did not describe the situation correctly. These are not nested
forms but "peer" forms - first comes the change locale form, followed by the
data input form. Sorry for messing the description up. That is legal, isn't it?

-a
On 20 August 2012 13:50, Mike McNally
<emmecin...@gmail.com<mailto:emmecin...@gmail.com>> wrote:
HTML disallows nesting a form tag inside another one.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Aaron Stromas
<passog...@gmail.com<mailto:passog...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have a form with a few fields that contains a internal form whose purpose
> is to select a locale. An action is associated with the drop-down list that
> manages the locale selection. The fields of the outer form are validated in
> a validation method. When the validator fires ant the form is redisplayed
> the locale drop-down is empty. I am guessing that the default handler of the
> inner form did not execute. Is it possible to cause it to be executed when
> the validator fires? Thanks in advance,
>
> --
> Aaron Stromas

Turtle, turtle, on the ground,