So I am new to Stripes and I have been trying the example on the stripes
website:
http://www.stripesframework.org/display/stripes/Quick+Start+Guide

After following all the step I get an error when I try to view the jsp file
the error is shown below.

I am using Eclipse EE to make the program and I am not sure what the error
means.

HTTP ERROR 500
Problem accessing /Add/index.jsp. Reason:

    PWC6345: There is an error in invoking javac.  A full JDK (not just JRE)
is required

Caused by: