I have one thing to add. While it would be best to upgrade to this hotfix
release for now, if you can't do that and you're on Stripes 1.5.x and
you're not already using @StrictBinding then you can add this annotation to
your base ActionBean(s) to mitigate the issue.

@StrictBinding(defaultPolicy = Policy.ALLOW, deny = "class.**,**.class.**")

This will prevent access to the class loader via the "class" property. If
there are other paths to the class loader, they can be addressed similarly.

-Ben