Hi folks,

After months of intense suspense, we have finally released 1.5.8 ! Yikes !

Changes have been pushed to 1.5.x (pom versions, release tag).
The jar is already available in sonatype, and should be sync-ed with maven
central in a few hours.

Enjoy !

Cheers

RĂ©mi, on behalf of the team

PS : The website and sf.net downloads have NOT been updated. We welcome
contributors for that painful things...