De : Nathan Maves [mailto:nathan.ma...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : October-20-14 1:55 AM
À : Stripes Users List
Objet : [Stripes-users] Injectable ExceptionHandlers

I was curious how hard it would be to add an ExceptionHandlerFactory like the
TypeConverterFactory which would allow for plugins like the stripes-guice
framework to inject these ExceptionHandlers.

If there is a better way I am all ears and will update the current
stripes-guice project to use it.

Nathan