HI,

This is my environment:
CentOS 6.5
Tomcat 7.0.41
Java JDK1.8.0.25
Stripes1.5.8
Oracle 11g

I get the the above Attribute name in the listener. This prevents the
display of Jpg files. The problem persists whether the complete file path
is specified or the path is an URL defined through a context file.

I have since researched to find that a work around exists. I installed
Stripes 1.5.8 but it did not fix my problem. What do I have to do to make
stripes exceute doIncludeHack instead of doInclude to remedy the situation?

I also have the same application runiing on:
Fedora13
Tomcat 7.0.41
JDK 1.7.0.17
Stripes 1.5.7
MySQL

and it works fine.

Hope someone has encountered a similar situation and can share the
solution.

--
Thank You and Regards,

Andy