Hi all, my app builds files to download upon a user's request. Using
StreamingResolution seems to work well most of the time. One problem I seem to
be having is my site sort of supports users with internet connections that are
frequently less than great (it is a site used by sailors cruising in remote
areas of the world). I think what I need to implement is some sort of
multi-part with checksum for these downloads in order to get these files to my
users. Could someone point me in the right direction as to how to go about this
using Stripes? I am guessing something on the client end will also need to be
written?

Jon