I'm not an OSGi guru, but I don't think you can deploy a war like that. You
should not have to modify the class path. You should use a container, or
install the appropriate bundles into yours, that can deploy web
applications (like ServiceMix for example; "Pax Web" is the keyword to
search for).

Hope this helps. The OSGi world is a grim one :( ;)

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Yann Bourdeau <yann.bourd...@noviflow.com>
wrote:

> Hi Remi,
>
> Thanks for replying.
>
> I use Apache Karaf 3.0.3 on top of Apache Felix.
>
> I use the felix maven bundle creator in Maven. I have exported the package
> the contains the Action Bean. I have modified the class path ton include
> WEB-INF/classes (where if i’m not mistaken it is where the Action Bean
> package reside). I know that class loaders are modified by the OSGi
> container. Maybe it is not possible.
>
> thanks
>
> Le 3 nov. 2015 à 10:14, VANKEISBELCK Remi <r...@rvkb.com> a écrit :
>
> Hi Yann,
>
> Stripes's classpath scanning has its ways. It does several tricks in order
> to try to find the classes in the "CLASSPATH", but this is off the Java
> spec, and therefore not guaranteed to work correctly everywhere. It depends
> a lot on the environment that creates the app's class loaders...
>
> How is your app packaged (ie where are the action bean classes) ?
> What app server are you using ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Rémi

>> Hi All,
>>
>>         I’m trying to create a bundle in OSGi (Karaf 3,.0.3)  of a
>> Stripes application. I’m not too much familiar with OSGi but i’m familiar
>> with Stripes. I’m trying to run the calculator sample and everything is
>> working fine except for the scanning of the action beans. The action bean
>> do not seems to be found when scanned at the startup. Do I need to do
>> something special to the package that contains the action beans. Like
>> exporting it? Any help is welcome.
>>
>> thanks in advance.
>>
>> Yann Bourdeau, M.Ing.
>> Senior Software Developer
>> 438-499-4607
>> yann.bourd...@noviflow.com

> Yann Bourdeau, M.Ing.
> Senior Software Developer
> 438-499-4607
> yann.bourd...@noviflow.com

*Alessio Stalla* | Software Architect
M: +39 340 7824743 | T: +39 010 566441 | F: +39 010 8900455
alessio.sta...@manydesigns.com | www.manydesigns.com

MANYDESIGNS s.r.l.
Via G. D'Annunzio, 2/51 | 16121 Genova (GE) | Italy