Hi Gang,

Attached is code for a facade to the old Struts 0.5 ErrorMessages object.
It extends ActionErrors, and implements the ErrorMessages methods in terms
of the underlying base class.

I work in a production environment that has a lot of Struts 0.5 code which
makes extensive use of the old ErrorMessages object.  Since it's been
deprecated in 1.0, we were looking at a painful number of code changes if we
wanted to upgrade.  By explicitly importing this object into all our source
files that refer to ErrorMessages. the amount of source code we had to
change to upgrade to Struts 1.0 was dramatically reduced.

Just thought it might be useful to other folks out there so here it is.
Anybody think it would it be a good thing to include in Struts 1.0?

 <<ErrorMessages.java>>

ErrorMessages.java