Hi Craig,

I would love to participate in this.

pratima

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Tataryn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 10:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I'm back!

Hi guys, I haven't been participating lately in the mailing list because
I recently moved from the US back to Canada so I haven't had too much
spare time.  Any how, now that I am settled in I would like to start
work on the Struts Workflow TODO.  I was wondering if anyone other than
my self and Nic would be interested in participating?

Also, my webserver was down the other day.  The owner had to do some
maintenance.  It's back up, and actually instead of using the old us-eh
address to get to my struts tutorial you can get to it via:

http://www.computer-programmer.org/articles/struts/

Ted, can you update your web page to point to the new
computer-programmer address?

Thanks,

<tataryn:craig/>