From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 8:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ActionMapping Workflows

I'm thinking about scripting workflows through the ActionMappings.

Each step in the flow would be a mapping, and the ways the steps could
branch would be local forwards for those mappings. As you progress
through the workflow, the Action decides which logical forward to
return.

I'm finding that if we can specify the path for a html:form path
dynamically, then it becomes much easier to plug an ActionForm into a
different context and have it submit back to the current "workflow
mapping", and have a different set of local forwards available to the
Action.

I'll be making more sample code available as it is developed.