Ted Husted writes:
 > So, I would envision something like this for the ActionMappings
 >
 > <!-- This Action would be passed the path to the current workflow,
 > if any. It would check for any pending ActionRequest (workflow
 > already begun) and forward to that instead of "next" if present -->
 >
 > <action
 >      path="/workflow/registration"
 >      type="bbs.workflow.init"
 >      validate="false"
 >      parameter="registration">
 >      <forward
 >              name="next"
 >              path="/workflow/registration/account/Input"
 >      />
 > </action>
 >
 > <action
 >      path="/workflow/registration/account/Input"
 >      type="bbs.account.http.Access"
 >      name="accountForm"
 >      validate="false"
 >      workflow="registration"
 >      parameter="input">

The first action I assume is an internal init action that
would go at the beginning of all workflows.  How about instead
adding another action attribute to specify special workflow
states such as "init" and "end".  This would preclude
the first action definition above.

 <action
        path="/workflow/registration/account/Input"
        type="bbs.account.http.Access"
        name="accountForm"
        validate="false"
        workflow="registration"
        workflowState="init"
        parameter="input">

In this way references to the internal workflow classes and
machinery would not exposed in struts-config.
--

        Nick