Ted Husted wrote:

> You should post this on the User list, Steve, where more people will see
> it.

Thanks Ted.  I'll do that tonight from my new particles account.  I'm trying
to keep the book email on the new particles account only.  Is it possible to
get a link on the resources page also?  New Particles is cool with that.

> Very much enjoyed your chapter. In fact, I'm about to go through it
> again this afternoon ...

Thanks.  It will be improved.  I was surprised that Wrox gave it such
prominence by putting it as one of the highlighted chapters.  I think it's
good press for the framework.  I've seen the number of posts increase
significantly since I first started using it back in November 2000, so I can
tell more people are using it and I'm trilled.

> I would personally recommend that everyone at least think about
> purchasing the book, since it covers a wealth of material that is
> related to Struts, including Custom Tags and multi-tier design, and
> other cool stuff like generating PDFs and other binary content.
>
> Being a Wrox book, it also comes with a very flattering picture of Steve
> ;-) -- That's you at the end, right?

Yeah, that's me.

Thanks,
Steve