?!?

Most definitely outside the scope of any one serving solution, Struts
included.

Arron.

PS:
Elegantly, only possible with Javascript DOM browsers (IE 5+ NS 6+).
Trap the keyboard input, find the input with focus, make the DOM change.

Got JavaScript monkeys on staff?...
If not and don't mind a little learning, get the JavaScript Bible either
fourth or golden edition. Absolutely legendary.