Hello,

>>on my own and send it to the JSP Page. E.g. when I want
>>a html form to be initialized with some values.
>>
> The traditional Struts design pattern for this (with either standard or
> dynamic form beans) is to do the setup in a "setup" action that creates
> the form bean, populates its properties, sticks it in request scope, and
> forwards to the page.  In the Struts example app, that's what the
> "/editRegistration" and "/editSubscription" actions do, for example.

Yes thats exactlly what I do,
but I need to create a new FormBean or DynaFormBean then.

In the examples you have
   form = new SubscriptionForm();
or

  form = new RegistrationForm();

When these two FormBeans are converted to DynaFormBeans,
you have to use BasicDynaBean because there
is no way to create a new DynaActionForm in an Action.

regards

Volker