I wanted to send email from a jsp page, so I put together some custom tags
to do so. Thought I'd contribute to the open-source movement by providing
them for consideration for inclusion in struts. (Or somewhere else, if
that's more appropriate.)

I've put everything together (src, tld, examples, xml documentation)
together as best I could into a web-archive
which is at http://www.charlesconsulting.com/struts-mail.war .

Gerard Weatherby                    Voice: 860-365-0876
Charles Consulting, LLC             Fax  : 561-258-0876
http://www.charlesconsulting.com