Hi All,

        I am a beginner in the Struts world, i have a small application with
        I did not understand how display errors on input parameters.

        ActionForm.java
        public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping,
                                 HttpServletRequest request) {

        if ((TS_id < 15) || (TS_id > 29))
            //The first parameter is the name of the invalid property
            errors.add("ON_id",
                       new ActionError("error.TS_id.mismatch"));
        return errors;
        }

        Index.JSP
                TS_Id:<html:text property="TS_id" />

        ApplicationRessources:
        error.TS_id.mismatch=<li>Invalid TS_id, please try again</li>

        Web.xml
        <action path="/EditTransportStream"
            type="struts.XSS_Actions.EditTransportStreamAction"
            name="TransportStreamForm"
            scope="session"
            input="/index.jsp"
            validate="true">
        <forward name="valid" path="/registration.jsp" />
        <forward name="failure" path="/index.jsp" redirect="false" />
        </action>

        Could someone explain me how define Key for the first parameter of
the add
        errors method, if no key is defined do i have to set the parameter
null
        to false in the web.xml file ?
        (<init-param>
        <param-name>null</param-name>