I have an error when I compile a JSP file with
        Tomcat4.0. I use struts1.0 and JBuilder5.

        <%@ page language="java" %>
        <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
        <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
        <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>
        <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-form.tld" prefix="form" %>
        <head>
        <title><bean.message key="index.title"/></title>
        </head>
        <form:link page="/transportstream.jsp">View a transport stream
content</form:link>

        The erro is:
        "Index.jsp: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException".
        This error occure with the compiler and not when I run the
application.

        When I compile the same file with Tomcat3.2 It is OK.
        I doesn't understand.

        If I delete the <%@ taglib uri %> tags no error is displayed at the
compilation,
        but the link doesn't exist.

        I doesn't understand the JSP struts taglibs specifications are the
same between Tomcat3.2
        and Tomcat3.1 no ?

        Thanks a lot in advance.
        Sandra