inputPath might be more consistant with other attributes.

inputForward might sound like you are referring to an ActionForward
(which might also be a feature worth considering).

Joe Germuska wrote:

> At 3:30 PM -0400 2002/07/01, Hal Deadman wrote:
> >Those changes sound fine but is "forward" a good name for the new action
> >attribute? I think inputforward provides a slightly better description of
> >what the attribute is used for. I have always thought that it was not clear
> >that the attributes "name", "input", "validate", and "scope", all refer to
> >the action form (or at least they only apply if there is a form) but they
> >are attributes of the action. I think adding forward would be similarly
> >confusing.
>
> For what it's worth, this was my first reaction as well.
> "inputForward" was the same alternative that came to my mind.
>
> Joe

> * Joe Germuska    { [EMAIL PROTECTED] }
> "It's pitiful, sometimes, if they've got it bad. Their eyes get
> glazed, they go white, their hands tremble.... As I watch them I
> often feel that a dope peddler is a gentleman compared with the man
> who sells records."
>         --Sam Goody, 1956
> tune in posse radio: <http://www.live365.com/stations/289268>

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services