I have installed cactus with the recommended
jakarta-cactus-ant-1.5-20020421.zip file.

  I got following error when runing test.junit :
   ...   cut
    [junit] Running org.apache.struts.action.TestDynaActionForm
    [junit] Tests run: 44, Failures: 0, Errors: 44, Time elapsed: 0,27 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.struts.action.TestDynaActionForm
    [junit] Tests run: 44, Failures: 0, Errors: 44, Time elapsed: 0,27 sec
    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
    [junit] [INFO] PropertyMessageResources - -Initializing,
config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: testBeanCreate took 0,19 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Cannot assign value of type 'java.lang.String' to property
'intArray' of type '[I'
    [junit] org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: Cannot
assign value of type 'java.lang.String' to property 'intArray' of type '[I'
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm.set(DynaActionForm.java:364)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionFormClass.newInstance(DynaActionFormClass.java:234)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.TestDynaActionForm.setUp(TestDynaActionForm.java:165)
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: testBeanCreateTestcase: testIndexedReset took 0,01 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Cannot assign value of type 'java.lang.String' to property
'intArray' of type '[I'
    [junit] org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: Cannot
assign value of type 'java.lang.String' to property 'intArray' of type '[I'
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm.set(DynaActionForm.java:364)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionFormClass.newInstance(DynaActionFormClass.java:234)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.TestDynaActionForm.setUp(TestDynaActionForm.java:165)
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: testIndexedResetTestcase: testScalarReset took 0 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Cannot assign value of type 'java.lang.String' to property
'intArray' of type '[I'
    [junit] org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: Cannot
assign value of type 'java.lang.String' to property 'intArray' of type '[I'
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm.set(DynaActionForm.java:364)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionFormClass.newInstance(DynaActionFormClass.java:234)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.TestDynaActionForm.setUp(TestDynaActionForm.java:165)
    [junit]
   mo
   ... cut (more similar errors)

  And with test.tomcat.all :
  ... cut
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.struts.action.TestDynaActionForm
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0,24 sec
    [junit] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
    [junit] [INFO] PropertyMessageResources - -Initializing,
config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
    [junit] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: testBeanCreate took 0,23 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Cannot assign value of type 'java.lang.String' to property
'intArray' of type '[I'
    [junit] org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: Cannot
assign value of type 'java.lang.String' to property 'intArray' of type '[I'
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm.set(DynaActionForm.java:364)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionFormClass.newInstance(DynaActionFormClass.java:234)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.TestDynaActionForm.setUp(TestDynaActionForm.java:165)
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: testBeanCreate

stop.tomcat.40:
     [java] Stopping service Tomcat-Standalone
[runservertests] Server stopped !

  Any ideas ?