The list of committers is on the Who We Are page.

There's no set TTL, and technically all the Committers are suppose to
vote (eventually).

Everything that's spelled out is in the guidelines on the Jakarta site.
Suprisingly little really, but we get by somehow.

-T.

--
Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
co-author, Java Web Development with Struts