> The other thing we all need to get better about is committing
> test cases to the (currently pretty woeful) unit tests in
> Struts, so that we can protect ourselves against regressions
> later.  But I'm willing to forgo that for now, as long as we
> (as a group) make it a high priority post-1.1 goal.

I have major problems (both for Struts and with my client's projects)
about regression testing, specifically with JSP.  This is really causing
problems for us in Struts, because many of the things that are coming up
are taglib-related and nearly impossible to accurately unit-test.

I'd love to see a good solution proposed for this, I've tried Cactus and
it's a good half-way step, but still doesn't really test the code on the
JSP page.

James Turner
Owner & Manager, Black Bear Software, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author:
    MySQL & JSP Web Applications:
        Data Driven Programming Using Tomcat and MySQL
    ISBN 0672323095; Sams, 2002

Co-Author:
    Struts Kick Start
    ISBN 0672324725; Sams, 2002