    [junit] Testcase: testGetForAProperty took 0 sec
    [junit] Testcase: testAddMessages took 0.03 sec
    [junit] Running org.apache.struts.action.TestActionServlet
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 2.264 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.struts.action.TestActionServlet
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 2.264 sec

    [junit] Testcase: testInitDestroyInternal took 2.234 sec
    [junit]  Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Connection refused: connect
    [junit] java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
    [junit]  at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
    [junit]  at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
    [junit]  at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
    [junit]  at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
    [junit]  at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:426)

You thinking what I'm thinking?

--