From: Bernard GRANDJEAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 10:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Bruno POMMEREL
Subject: TLD and class mismatch in struts-nested.

Hello,

Using struts 1.1 b1 to b3 we encounter the following (fatal) problem on
weblogic 7 :

weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspException: (line 5): Error in using tag library

uri='/WEB-INF/classes/struts-nested.tld' prefix='nested': The Tag class
'org.apache.struts.taglib.

nested.html.NestedFormTag' has no setter method corresponding to TLD
declared attribute 'titleKey',

(JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)

The same error also occured for the attribute title.

Taking a look at the implementation class we discovered that indeed
there are no such methods. Weblogic seems to abide by the spec quite
strictly. To get rid of these, I simply removed the attributes
declaration in struts-nested.tld. Could this be taken into account in
the next releases ?

Thanks a lot guys !

    Bernard.

--