On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Martin Cooper wrote:

> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Struts Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Tiles Use In A Disconnected PC
>
> I just checked, and sure enough, the path that's being registered for the
> local DTDs does not match the location of the DTDs within the jar.

Phew ... it wasn't just me :-).

> I'm not
> sure which one is wrong, but I'll fix this tonight, unless someone else
> beats me to it. (Oh, the perils of an always-on connection! ;)

I got the value I'm using from Ted's book:

  <!DOCTYPE tiles-definitions PUBLIC
   "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Ties COnfiguration 1.1//EN"
   "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/tiles-config_1_1.dtd";>

and I'd vote to go with that.

> Regarding Validator, there was a similar issue with versions prior to
> Validator 1.0.2, but I'm pretty sure there is no problem with 1.0.2, which
> is what's bundled with Struts 1.1 RC2. If I'm wrong, someone please
> correct me ASAP so that we can fix that too.

Validator worked fine for me offline.

> --
> Martin Cooper

Craig