Quoting Steve Raeburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> The intention is that anyone will be able to submit a logo.
>
> But first, the committers will have to decide whether they want a new
> logo. ** There is no competition yet! **

For the record, I'm +1 on having a new logo (well, maybe it's really "havig a
logo" :-), +1 on doing it with this kind of a contest, and +1 on the timing of
doing it now.

It seems to me we want to end up with two different sized logos ... one that
would go in the upper right corner (or wherever) of our own website, and a
smaller "powered by" that would hopefully be posted on applications that used
Struts.  We can go spelunk what other projects have done (Geronimo did this not
long ago) for technical details like image sizes.