I've updated the remaining Java source files to the Apache 2.0 license.
I didn't manage to make Paul's patch work, but I did get the
ReplaceLicense tool to do most of the work.

There are a few things that need to be dealt with:

1. CVS headers

My updates (and Paul's patches) left the CVS headers intact -

$Header$
$Revision$
$Date$

I noticed that the files that had already been updated do not have the
headers. We should be consistent. Do we want to add them where they
don't exist or remove them where they do? I find them useful and would
like them to remain.

2. Incorrect copyright dates

I noticed a number of copyright dates that were clearly incorrect in the
original Apache 1.1 license. For example, there are quite a few '1999-'
dates which, unless I'm mistaken, pre-dates Struts by some way. I assume
they were just cut-and-pasted from elsewhere.

3. Scaffold additional copyright notices:

There are some additional copyright notices in some of the Scaffold
files. I don't know if this is acceptable any longer under the new
license.

-- o.a.s.scaffold.Base Action -->
Copyright (c) 2002 Synthis Corporation.
430 10th Street NW, Suite S-108, Atlanta GA 30318, U.S.A.
All rights reserved.

This software is licensed to you free of charge under
the Apache Software License, so long as this copyright
statement, list of conditions, and comments,  remains
in the source code.  See bottom of file for more
license information.

This software was written to support code generation
for the Apache Struts J2EE architecture by Synthis'
visual application modeling tool Adalon.

For more information on Adalon and Struts code
generation please visit http://www.synthis.com

-- o.a.s.scaffold.SnoopServlet Action -->
Derived from the Jetty SnoopServlet
<http://www.thecortex.net/clover/eg/jetty/report/default-pkg/SnoopServle
t.html>
and distributed under its open source license
 <http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/LICENSE.html>.

I have added the licenses to the Scaffold notice file, which I think is
where attributions should go. For now, I've also left them in the source
files as well. What should we do with these?

4. I've only updated the Java source files. What other files need to
have an ASL 2.0 license? XML docs? Struts DTD?

Steve