I have a somewhat "nutty" suggestion. I suggest that we have someone who is an "administrative" genius with a flair for teaching and simple statement be an available guide to assist new people in getting the proper builds to work on struts. Such a person would, I predict, be worth 100 times there weight in gold to this list. How this should work is, of course, up for discussion. Maybe, also, for some reason I don't know, this idea is a clunker.

Michael