OK, now I have all of the tests running successfully in 3.3.2, 4.0.6,
4.1.29 and 5.0.18. Woohoo!

I'm still seeing the problem with 5.0.18 not stopping properly. I get a
java.net.ConnectionException with "Connection refused". Googling tells me
nothing particularly useful, except that other people have seen the same
thing, and that it's sometimes associated with trying to stop Tomcat when
it's already stopped. Any ideas on how to fix this would be most welcome.

--
Martin Cooper