At 6:30 AM -0800 3/25/04, David Graham wrote:
Yep, notice I mentioned removing "many" tags and not *all* tags :-).
There are certainly tags we should keep around but I just don't see a need
for most of the logic and bean tags in Struts 2.0.

Whoops. I read

 >Is there any reason that the EL tags wouldn't replace the existing tags
 >for Struts 2.0?

as

"Is there any reason that the JSTL tags wouldn't replace the existing tags for Struts 2.0? "

which was wrong.

I kind of thought 2.0 would be revolutionary enough that it wouldn't be as simple as just replacing one set of classes with another, but I guess we'll just have to see what gets written!

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
-- Jef Raskin