Thanks for verifying that my XML syntax was correct. That was what I
needed to know to finish troubleshooting.

The problem was that I had my jakarta-struts folders confused, and
changed the copy of the 1.1 XML I downloaded from the Web site
distribution, rather than the one I got from the CVS.

Now that I have the CVS running, I'll just use that one exclusively,
and save me from myself.

Martin,

I believe Craig posted that TODO item, so he would have to verify if it
is the same issue you would like to work on. It does sound like the
same thing to me. I can go ahead and add your name now, if you like.