If i changed the Struts-config.xml file and i changed the datasources.
Then the reload of the ActionServlet doesn't close the current datasources and
start them up again. I know this is a bit difficult because what to do when a
connection of a datasource is currently in use??

I came across this because i overloaded the init function of the ActionServlet
where i create some Application scope objects which are used throughout the
complete application. Those objects have some dependencies to each other.
And those are set in the init().

But after a reload the DatabaseMessageResources doesn't have the link to the
database class anymore because that i do in the init()

Can't all the things (including datasources) be closed in the reload()
and then just call the init() method from the reload() so that it looks that the
servlet get's loaded again?

Johan Compagner