-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Maya Muchnik
Envoyé : mardi 13 février 2001 15:36
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: html:password

OK, you do not display password as some amount of "*" and password is empty
field.
But then you change other field, not password, and push "Save". No problem.
Where
is security? If a user can see in the source all "*" string, I think, it is
not a
bigger problem, as see an empty string. I think it is important that
password will
not have getter method.