Check.  I will add Nic to a list of interested work flow contributers.

Craig

--
I've been trying to change the world for years, but they just won't give me the
source code....

begin:vcard
n:Tataryn;Craig
tel;home:952-884-6752
tel;work:952-842-5576
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.computer-programmer.org
org:Compuware;Professional Division
adr:;;3600 West 80th St. Suite 400;Bloomington;MN;55431;United States of America
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Staff Analyst
fn:Craig Tataryn