Just a fyi.

My employer has been using iPlanet for almost a year and has
had numerous issues with the product.

The iPlanet servlet container will not be 2.2 compliant for some
time (a requirement for struts)

Slow compiles, problems of losing the HttpSession object when
going from ssl to non-ssl.

etc..

Plans are to switch to some other servlet container.

Eric
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:26:07 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  "Knabe, Rusty" wrote:
>  > What's the status of iPlanet?
>
>  It's important to note that there are two iPlanet products: WS and AS.
>
>  The latest AS roundups seems to be here
>
>  <
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01966.html
>  >

>  <
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01895.html
>  >

>  <
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01206.html
>  >

>  <
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01215.html
>  >

>  and we have this for WS
>
>  <
>  http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg00022.html
>  >

>  I suppose we should at least add the latter to the installation page.
>
>  Not sure what to say about AS - Just note that it has a conflict with
>  the database object in the Struts-Example application?

if (OS == Windows98){lock();crash();}
if (OS == WindowsME){sleep(5);lock();crash();}
if (OS == NT){sleep(100);lock();crash();}

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/