Ted,

Thanks for doing the split of installation instructions into separate
pages -- that will make things much easier to update in the future.  A
couple of suggestions:

* Make the page names include just the server name, and not
  the version number.  That way, you can have separate sections
  on the page for each individual version of the same server.  New
  sections can be conveniently added to the bottom as new versions
  of the servers come out.  Maybe include a hyperlink index at the
  top of each page for all the documented version numbers?

* On the Tomcat page, I've seen so many problems with bugs in
  Tomcat 3.1 that I do not recommend it as a platform for Struts
  based apps.  I'd like to have the install documents recommend
  that people upgrade to at least Tomcat 3.2.1.

* The Tomcat instructions related to integration with Apache apply
  only to 3.1 and 3.2 -- the instructions for 4.0 will be different.
Right
  now, the 4.0 section should just talk about running stand alone,
  though -- the 4.0 web connector is not ready for prime time.