Actually, the <logic:iterate> tag doesn't produce tags, although it does
iterate over the tags in its body.

What Wayne wants to do, as I understand it, is have a tag that can actually
generate some JSP containing other tags (in this case Struts tags). Those
tags would then be evaluated, and may in fact produce yet more tags, and so
on until there were no more tags to process.

My guess now, after Nick Pellow pointed out the bug in my thinking (thank
you, Nick! :-) ), is that you just can't do this, at least not this way.

Wayne, can you tell us what it is you're trying to do? Maybe we can come up
with an alternative approach.

--
Martin Cooper
Tumbleweed Communications