There are two lists, users and dev and you were include in both of them.
Yesterday you remove from user's list and now, you must remove from
dev's list.

   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bye

Martin Quinn wrote:

> Sorry folks - i don't know how i got on the list - but i need to get off it.
> I did reply to the remove list but to not avail.
>
> Daniel Ostermeier wrote:
>

> > > I would like to a write two tags however, that look like the following:

> > >    Display this otherwise

> > > Any objections to the above suggestion?
> >
> > Just one suggestion/objection.
> >
> > Im not that farmiliar with struts, so i may be out in left field here.
> > When i see <html:...> i expect to tags that are supported by the html
> > specification - or struts modified versions at least. However, there is
> > no real concept of "error" in html. For this reason, i would prefer
> > these sort of tags called <processing:error> for example.
> >
> > That is, i would prefer error moved away from the other html tags.
> >
> > Daniel
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.